Watch the Part 1 and Part 2 replays of breaking down blisters with Talysha Reeve from the Progressive Podiatry Project.
In Part 1, we covered:
- The new (renewed) paradigm of blister causation
- The myths and misconceptions around blisters in the literature & clinical practice
- The evidence base for the common and not-so-common blister preventions
- How tape, socks, lubricants, antiperspirants and shoes prevent blisters
Click below to watch the video on YouTube.
If You Found Part 1 Interesting, You’ll Love Part 2!
Dr Doug Richie joins us for a deeper dive into all things friction blisters.
In Part 2, we covered:
- Are blisters a modern problem?
- The biomechanics behind blisters – can gait alterations play a role?
- Is there an ‘ideal’ sock or shoe for blister prevention?
- The role of orthoses (+ top covers) in blister management.
- The unique skills podiatrists have but aren’t applying to blisters.
Ready To Up Your Blister Management Game?
Benefit from Doug and Rebecca’s experience in blister management. Learn what works where, and why. Enrol in our course for podiatrists, Blister Prevention University and get direct access to both experts via a private Facebook group.